For educators: we partner with you
At AceraEI, we believe teachers are facilitators of discovery, rather than “deliverers of content.” Our teacher training and leader development programs help educators bring out the best in their students.
Teachers work extraordinarily hard in support of their students, leaving little to no time for professional development and the mastering of new material. As a result, STEAM kits, curriculum binders, and technology often sit in school closets, gathering dust.
AceraEI mentors provide in-person training for our project-based STEAM modules. These hands-on lessons are flexible, and can serve as enriching supplements to your school curriculum. They can also function in other formal or informal learning areas, including arts, sciences and tech classrooms, family engagement events, or after-school or summer programming.
Teachers who train with AceraEI report:
- increased confidence in constructing open-ended, high-engagement opportunities for their students;
- increased confidence in teaching programming, robotics, coding, and electronics – highly relevant subject areas for students, where many
teachers today have little exposure;
- increased student exposure and interest in STEAM topics;
- an overall increase in student engagement, curiosity, and joy in learning.
AceraEI consultants work with educators to help you:
- master new NGSS and ISTE-aligned content
- dig deeper into best practices for supporting voice and choice in the classroom
- incorporate culturally and linguistically sustaining practices, design thinking, and project-based learning into your classrooms
- learn alongside a supportive network of peers
For school and district leaders
All school leaders want their schools to be engaging, creative, innovative, joyous and safe.
But lack of time and resources are ongoing obstacles to achieving their vision. School leaders also need advice and instruction on how to implement high engagement learning programs and best SEL practices.
AceraEI mentors partner with you to help create and implement a customized plan to deliver on your priorities. We can advise and assist with:
- increasing access to STEAM
- project-based learning
- instructional design for diverse learners
- rethinking classroom management
- hands-on and individualized learning
- student-led learning
- authentic student feedback models
- classroom, playground, and Makerspace development
- cultural and linguistically sustaining practices
Our approach includes whole school professional development, ongoing mentorship, leader support, and access to a comprehensive array of resources.
AceraEI can also train your team to act as agents of change and innovation in your school or district. Our goal is to help you feel empowered to lead professional learning in your own community.
With AceraEI, school leaders can achieve:
- increased teacher satisfaction, retention, and confidence in teaching programming, robotics and electronics
- improved student attendence and engagement
- reduced disciplinary actions
- enhanced performance on NGSS-aligned assessments and mastery of ISTE standards
- increased family engagement
- positive school culture